The voices..

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Rukia, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I'm killing myself in my head every day. The voices tell me to do it right this time, to keep it a secret from my friends. I've promised a friend to try to fight them at least one more time, but they control me to much. I've got to decide what to do within this week, I can't go on like this. I hate that I lie to everyone, and that I can't stop hurting those who really care. I'm not like that, it's the voices. I have to kill myself if they don't go away. They control me more and more each day. I hope they would let me have some control, but I know that they want me to give up.
    Anyone knows how to make the voices go away? :sad:
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Yes !!! GET TO A DOCTOR ASAP and tell them all about the voices.. NOW !!!!
  3. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Hi there,

I agree with Dev.. please see a doctor about these voices. They may be able to prescribe you with some medication that will help.. it's worth a go?

Please don't listen to the voices.. i know it's easier said than done. And please do get help for this.. you deserve help and support

4. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

well, i know what you're feeling cause i'm going through the exact same thing myself right now. i am on medication for it which does help quiet them most of the time. times when voices become the loudest is at those times we are most stressed. so i'm going to encourage two things. number 1 talk to your doc and about trying to get on some meds for them right away. i'm on resperodol right now and i know that is only one of many many options. two, try and find some things that help relieve some stress. that could be going for walks, go bowling, read a good book, watch a comedy or simply take some nice, long, hot, relaxing baths. that's just to name a few things. i know it's not easy to do when the voices are so dramatic and rule what seems to be every thought you have but find some way to help alleviate the stress. you can do it. if you need to talk some more about it feel free to pm cause i certainly know how you feel. take care
  5. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

They wont let me talk to the doctor, or anyone else. I just have to wear my mask every day. :mad: This is the only place that I'm allowed to tell the truth, or at least parts of the truth.

They don't bother my much when I'm working, so I worked a lot this weekend. :smile: But now I'm to tired to fight them.

I wish I could just die, so that they would die to. They make me say such evil things, and I hate myself for letting them do that.
  6. Terry

Hun, write it down, walk into your doctors and hand over what you've written down.
  7. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I've tried, but they wont let me give it to him. I've given up, don't care any more. Going to let them do what they want.
  8. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

No, please dont give up, keep fighting, keep moving on, Go against the voices and Talk to your doctor!! Please keep fighting, take care x
  9. Terry

Have you anyone you can tell, who would go to the doctor with you?
  10. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I have a lot of friends who would help me whenever I need it, but I can't tell them. I've started to push them away again, like I always do when I'm ready to die. Maybe I'll be able to do it right this time, if I manage to keep it a secret.

My new year resolution this year was to tell my friends the truth, but it's best that they don't know.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.