The way Will Open ~ by Yeshua Himself

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by sudut, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

You must be renewed, remade. christ, Christ, Christ. Everything must rest on Me. Force is born of Rest. Only Love is a conquering force. Be not afraid, I will help you.

Be channels, All of you. My Spirit shall flow through and My Spirit shall, in flowing through, sweep away all the bitter past.

Take heart. God Loves, God helps, God fights, God wins. You shall see. You shall know. The way will open. All My Love has every planned, All My Love has ever thought, you shall see each day unfold. (4:40) Only be taught. Just be a child. A child never questions plans. it accepts gladly.

Do Not Plan
    (4:40)All is well. Wonderful things happening. Do not Limit God at all. He cares and provides. (4:44) Uproot self - the channel-blocker. Do not plan ahead; the way will unfold step by step; Leave tomorrows's burden. Christ is the great burden -bearer. (4:44) You cannot bear His load and He only expects you to carry a little day- share;

2. Entoloma43

Entoloma43 Well-Known Member

God doesn't seem very loving to me.

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.(Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)

Kill any friends or family that worship a god that is different than your own. Deuteronomy 13:6-10

Horrible advice. People should always be encouraged to question.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2008
  3. Yes, but "The Holy Mother Church" has never, in its entire history, encouraged that, now has it? (well, with posssibly a rare few exceptions)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.