The Welfare For life movement

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Prodius, Dec 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prodius

Prodius New Member

Have you been bullied harassed abused mistreated by society for a disability or illness? I have… Feel no shame…Welfare for all victims of severe bullying, pranks, harassment, violence ect...because making them repay their debt in full out of their taxes is the only way of stopping them from picking on people. A life on welfare is much better than abuse at the workplace. Nobody wants to be mocked and scoffed by workplace bullies. Anyone severely traumatised in the workplace has a right to welfare, preferably the Disability Pension. From a personal position I took five years of abuse in the workplace, I was hospitalized, then I announced my retirement to the Government and then the government started dictating my will to bullies and a society that has given me nothing but abuse for my disabilities.

2. LynnD

LynnD Well-Known Member

I have been bullied and harassed because even though I don't have any "hysical" signs of a disability, I have a brain injury, which contributes to me having poor understanding of some social skills, bad visual recall, unable to picture things, etc. If you're not like everyone else, you're treated like shit, which is what I have found. I am not on welfare, I am in College doing Records Management program, but when I get enough money I plan on travelling to another part of the province I live in to live, since I doubt the people who have been making my life hell here will go there as well. I know there are assholes everywhere, but I want a new start, and I won't be trying to make friends or anything this time. I am keeping to myself since I have learned that the word "friend" is just that: a word. It has no meaning for me, from the experiences I have had.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.