The Whine and Cheese thread!

Discussion in 'The Gameroom' started by theleastofthese, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

This thread is for whining, big whines, small whines, you can safely let out your whines here! I'll start.

I wanted to go to church this morning but can't go because if my "stomach ache". Waaaa.

Also I got my car back from the body shop the other day, after being without it almost three weeks, and now it's making a nasty noise when I go around corners... Waaaa

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

My leg hurts from hip to ankle :mad: and Lem won't STFU with the miaows..... :tantrum:
  3. Corieh Infected

Corieh Infected Well-Known Member

I am so ticked off at Jeff because he likes someone I hate! ><;

Shallow, I know, but she was a brat to me! And he knows that!

4. Earn

Earn Well-Known Member

what the hell is wrong with Stephen King i love his movies i do but "The Mist" OMG i wont ruin it for anybody who hasnt seen it but OMG that ending man mom almost cried.BTW i love stephen king.
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Why does everything have to revolve around money? I am so tired of working only to fall farther behind.
  6. danni

danni Chat Buddy

man i been working at this pizza place for 8 months now and i'm only making min wage -sighs-
  7. Smythe

Smythe Well-Known Member

lol I just watched it and ya I know what you mean

I hate moving.. so very very much, and I have to do so much of it soon.. bleh.
  8. theleastofthese

Was informed by my mechanic today that the 'nasty noise' my van is making going around corners is the right tie rod end - a crucial part of the steering. It should be fixed pronto. Now I have to get another estimate of repairs in order to apply for emergency assistance for the repairs. Waaaa!!:sad:
  9. Terry

My subconscious is up to no good :dry:
    Needed to make 3 phone calls today (hates the phone :mad:)
    Subconscious didn't plug the phone back in to is dead..can't make calls. Id is pissed and Ego is sulking :laugh:
  10. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

:rofl: the ending made me laugh

My head is still throbbing from the headache last night and it feels like they're doing construction in my head.
  11. Casey.

Casey. Well-Known Member

I am really starting to get sick of these swings. Why can't i just be normal?
  12. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

i have a headache
  13. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

why do I have to always be in physical pain!!!?????
  14. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

im sick of living
  15. theleastofthese

I've got to whine about his latest mess cause I feel so bad about it...

One of my dogs, the oldest one, tore the ligaments in her knee the other day and besides giving her pain pills every day, the real treatment for this condition is a very expensive surgery which I cannot afford.:sad: So she'll limp and have pain in her knee the rest of her life.:sad: (she's almost 12)

My other dog has diabetes and is going blind. His right eye already is pretty much useless due to a fast developing cataract and can only distinguish light and dark. His left eye is getting a cataract in it too. So it's only a matter of time.:sad: Damn diabetes!:mad:

I can't get the one dog her necessary surgery but I can love her and take good care of her and the diabetic dog has the house memorized and I never rearrange the furniture.

I hate not having enough money for things like this.:sad:
  16. Terry

Do you not have any charity vets out there Least? we have the RSPCA and Blue Cross and they mainly ask for a donation.
  17. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I have a hay-fever and the slight allergy to my cat playing up :sad:
    *sobs with big red eyes and itchy all over*
  18. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

i have to see my doc tommorrow :sad:
  19. Terry

4 hours spent tossing and turning gave up so now am shattered. :mad:

Oh yeah and who the feck invented ovens :dry: bet the bastard never had to clean one :mad::laugh:
  20. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Whoever decided it was cool to lay in the sun should be hunted down. I am now covered in peeling, itchy red skin :wink::dry:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.