The Whole Story Part 2

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TheFamilyLoser, Feb 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheFamilyLoser

TheFamilyLoser New Member

Ok so I left off about oh my breaky heart.
    (And, yes, I finally got out of the house this evening and went out to grab 3 beers at a local bar~~getting out of the house is a good thing if you are a loser like me-I;ve stayed inside for almost 2 weeks with only a couple trips to the store or my sisters)
    Growing up sucked with everything that was wrong with me. Only one thing carried me through life with acceptance was that i have this huge personality and traits of making people feel GREAT about themselves. Meaning while hiding my own self worthlessness to want to be just like everybnody else.
    I fell into this whole punk phase at sixteen and rebelled. My parents went through a slightly nasty divorce which felt like a great excuse to figure out who I am, knowing the fact that that my sexual orientation was twisted. :spidey:

2. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

hey there!

welcome to SF!

I wish you would say nicer things about yourself!

things could be better for you I bet

you might want to have your post all together, rather than breaking it down. It's harder to follow if it's in different parts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.