• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

The Witch: Subversion

Movieaddict

I gift you the Korean movie with subtitles. Amazing and before you get vested, know this is Part 1. It is supposed to be a part of a trilogy. I didn’t know that going in.. Now, I’m all mad but at the same time... can’t wait to find out what happens.

If you love Korean movies, like I do and high quality movies is your jam, no matter what language.... this is for you. Also, if you’re into long movies because this is a bit over 2 hours. Koreans just love long movies but its always worth.

Give yourself a little Self Care at $3,99 on Amazon Prime. 48 hour rental.

Movieaddict

It’s really good. Korea has a goal to expand their cinema and get more people interested. So their actors are brushing up on English to sound more natural. Basically they’re preparing to win far more awards beyond Parasite.

Winslow

Siamese Twin
SF Supporter
@Movieaddict
Yes, Korea has some great films. So far my favorite one ironically was a Korean film that did their own version of the Japanese character Nemuri Kyoshiro, Swordsman with the Full Moon Cut, which refers to the unusual sword technique he has.

Let me ask you, Movie addict, do you also watch Chinese films? Because I enjoyed the Chinese One-armed SwordsWoman. Yes, a Female Swordfighter. Good to see that a lady can kick ass too. Her name is Ivy Ling Po and she was quite famous back in the day.

Movieaddict

@Movieaddict
Yes, Korea has some great films. So far my favorite one ironically was a Korean film that did their own version of the Japanese character Nemuri Kyoshiro, Swordsman with the Full Moon Cut, which refers to the unusual sword technique he has.

Let me ask you, Movie addict, do you also watch Chinese films? Because I enjoyed the Chinese One-armed SwordsWoman. Yes, a Female Swordfighter. Good to see that a lady can kick ass too. Her name is Ivy Ling Po and she was quite famous back in the day.
I don’t watch Japanese or Chinese, just Korean. Its said when you can laugh, anticipate and understand non verbals of another country’s movies; then it is far more enjoyable. I am unable to do that with Chinese or Japanese. For me, watching Korean movies is like watching a superior American movie .... rare.. and I’m very comfortable with the content. Likely, due to the fact that Korea was heavily influence by the US since the Korean War.

KM76710

KM stands for Kangaroo Manager
SF Supporter
@Movieaddict

I am a fairly big fan of Chinese films and have seen more than a few Japanese ones. I have always said if I was to be an action movie star it would be Chow Yun-Fat especially in The Killer, hard to not like a criminal assassin who has a sense of honor and Anthony Wong was just complete and delightfully warped in a few.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$30.00
Goal
$255.00