The woman in a red dress

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Alexgrey, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexgrey

Alexgrey Well-Known Member

Few nights ago I had this dream, it felt so real, and it was not about me.

First it was a dark room in a theatre, an this read head woman , wearing a red dress was told that her lover was dead.
    She said nothing, just opened a door, gave a cold look to the ones who gave her the news, and walked away.

Than, she was in the middle of a crowd, her hair was not red anymore, she was blonde, wearing casdual clothes. She was giving tickets to people so they can visit the museum she made for the loved one that passed away. Aparently, he was an actor. While she was giving the tickets, HE apeared, and when she saw him she started tacking back the ticket. He said : "I see what you`re doing!" . Next thing I remeber, I was in the museum seeing photos of him and being aware of his name and looks.

It was a very akward dream, and I keep thinking about these two people. Any thoughts?
  2. Descendant

Descendant Account Closed

Interesting dream but I have no idea of what to make out of it. I think people have dreams for a reason though so it must mean something to you, at least subconsciously; you're going have to be the person that figures out what. :tongue:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.