• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

Empathy Only The world feels so empty without someone to care for and someone to care for you.

paperdreamroll

losing // on the verge of losing a partner. My brain is mean, and the older I get the worse it becomes. If I do survive the heartache and heartbreak, I will feel so much shame and longing that I would feel guilty and stupid and unworthy to ever be with anyone else. I will never let myself have happiness. I hate myself. No matter what anyone says to me , it’s all logical and it’s all good but all I can seem to think about is of all the different ways I could end up in hospital away from reality or simply away from being alive.
nausea, loss of appetite, suicidal ideation, sadness, numbness, anxiety.
I have not felt happy once in the last two weeks and usually I at least have a 1 minute time in the day when I look at a bird flying or something and I can see beauty and I can smile. I haven’t had that, and I simply can’t live like this.

different circumstances to you, and mine are supposed to be temporary, though have lasted a long time atm, but I totally understand. I feel exactly the same. Life is empty without a special someone caring for you and without having them around. It's incomplete and so painful and miserable and nothing fills that gap. A lot of people belittle it, but its totally valid to feel that way. I'm so sorry you're in so much pain, I hope you feel some lightness soon. x

paperdreamroll

different circumstances to you, and mine are supposed to be temporary, though have lasted a long time atm, but I totally understand. I feel exactly the same. Life is empty without a special someone caring for you and without having them around. It's incomplete and so painful and miserable and nothing fills that gap. A lot of people belittle it, but its totally valid to feel that way. I'm so sorry you're in so much pain, I hope you feel some lightness soon. x
having someone just say they feel the same / understand is rly validating, doesn’t take away from the pain but damn, I feeeel so alone in this cuz I feel like people think I’m overreacting to a simple end to a young relationship ,, most people who get together at 15-16 don’t stay together for their whole life but ah,, u always hope it will last yknow. Thank u for taking the time to write ah💕 I’m sorry you’ve felt this way too , no one on this earth should have to feel this (unless you’re yknow a murderer or smth). Just focusing on staying alive and doing the thing of getting out of bed and eating atm, can’t seem to do much more without feeling there’s no point to it ..

having someone just say they feel the same / understand is rly validating, doesn’t take away from the pain but damn, I feeeel so alone in this cuz I feel like people think I’m overreacting to a simple end to a young relationship ,, most people who get together at 15-16 don’t stay together for their whole life but ah,, u always hope it will last yknow. Thank u for taking the time to write ah💕 I’m sorry you’ve felt this way too , no one on this earth should have to feel this (unless you’re yknow a murderer or smth). Just focusing on staying alive and doing the thing of getting out of bed and eating atm, can’t seem to do much more without feeling there’s no point to it ..
I'm glad ♥ yeah, it feels worse if nobody understands.
it's not overreacting, heartbreak and pain are very real no matter what age you are. Pain is pain, feelings are feelings, they aren't any less valid because you're a certain age. I hate that people think that. I had my first heartbreak at 17 and was depressed for months and people were shrugging it off but it genuinely hurt me and felt awful. I loved the guy but he only pretended he felt the same because he wanted to use me. One day he stopped coming to school but never told me why, then I found out via other people that he'd left to go somewhere else. I didn't understand how he could just casually leave me behind and not miss me or anything. A few months later he messaged me saying he missed me, but I said it was over cause I knew he was just using me before and by that point I didn't care about him anymore. He had the cheek to accuse me of being horrible just cause I put him straight lol. Dickhead. But yeah young heartbreak is just as painful. *sadhug
I hear of some people staying with their high school sweethearts their whole life and I'm amazed, must be lovely.

I agree, one of the worst feelings.
Yeah, same here. I'm just trying to get through each day until things hopefully get better.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$180.00
Goal
$255.00