The world is a big pointless boring place

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Makatak, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Makatak

Makatak Guest

Nothing worth living for (as anybody else might put it) is anything but a distraction from the real deal.

2. What is the real deal then?

3. dosFREAK

dosFREAK Well-Known Member

The world is not a boring place, if you find the right place to live in, I personally recommend living either in Tokyo, Japan, London, United Kingdom, or Switzerland, I have been to London before, and people there have an interesting, clean British accent, and it has lots of things to do, and if you lived in an apartment, shops would be nearby, I remember the moment my plane landed to Gatwik International Airport, and people spoke with this very interesting British accent, it was like a dream land, Tokyo would also be a great place to live in, there are a few great places out there, you just have to find the right one, good luck man, if you have any questions about recommendations, ask me any time!

4. gemusan

gemusan Active Member

The world is what you make of it. If you see it as a pointless, boring place and choose to stay at home and do nothing, then it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you see the world as vibrant and full of potential and you actively seek excitment and happiness, you'll likely find it too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.