the world is so boring

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by darkrider, Mar 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

someone give me one reason to carry on. i dont see any
  2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

how about the fact that your future is as yet unwritten...
    your unique gifts and talents...
    the friendships you have yet to make...

3. deadpan

deadpan Account Closed

I have the same feelings.. I am thinking about a diary maybe... thoughts are better writen down. Other people can read them after you are gone. Since I am still alive I can try to gripe the one burning issue
  4. sithspit

sithspit Well-Known Member

Strangely, I feel exactly the same. I remember when I used to cry when I felt depressed, now I am physcially unable to do so. Life is so draining and so grey. I feel no joy nor deep sorrow, but just constant depression. I think I need to end my life because simply carrying on like this is the worst thing imaginable.
  5. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

I'm sure there's something you like to do. What are some of your interests?
  6. amylou

amylou Well-Known Member

I know this feeling too I feel it all the time. I used to be so angry and hurt. I was bitter for a long time but now I cant even do that I am physicaly and mentally tired. Write it poetry is my key at least when at some point Im 6 feet under some one may read it.
  7. Beattles

Beattles Well-Known Member

you must write a series of books explainning in depth what it is like to be a suicide, so hopefully more light can be shed on suicide. its easy for docotrs to perscribe symptoms, but my god.. its soo much more than just "irregular sleeping patterns, unwillingness to eat, ect ect"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.