The worst day (birthday) ever

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ss0703, Jul 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ss0703

ss0703 New Member

It really has been sucky today. Nothing good has happened today. I've never felt so fuckin terrible. This really makes me want to go through with. The night before I tried to drown myself but as usual couldn't go through it. I can't at least get a cake before I leave Earth? A beer? Then I'll leave without any of that. Hell at least I made it to 24.......
  2. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

Today is my Mom's birthday, too. She's spending it in rehab because during hip replacement surgery two weeks ago, she had a bad stroke. She may never again be able to play her violin, and will do most things with difficulty. It's her 83rd today. I wish I could spend the day with her, but we live 500 miles apart, and a round trip in the car would run around $250 with today's fuel prices.

I'm sure that inside, she's feeling some of what you express. I know that I've felt it many times. No fun. But it's life. I hope you live long enough to be able to look back to today and see it in a broader perspective, and realize that it wasn't totally hopeless.
  3. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

Is today you're birthday? So sorry to hear you are having or had a bad birthday :hug:. Why is it so crappy though??
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You do know you can call her if you can't be there in person. Just to let her know you love her and you hold her in your heart! It has to be hard on you also because you can't be there and get a big hug!! Have you thought about bringing her home to live with you?
    Stop and think about it she raised you all those years so why can't you pay her back. My oldest sister has boyh of our parents living with her. It is stressful, and it can get under your skin but you have to admit you love them!!!:chopper:!!!
  5. crying_wolf

crying_wolf Active Member

im 23 i haven't seen a birthday cake in my life. Dam my friends remember because myspace tells them.
  6. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

I have never gotten a birthday party or any of that cake stuff.

All I expect is a gift with pretty bows and colorful wrapping paper.
  7. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

fuck birthdays
    for real.

im sorry yours wasn't good. i've always hated birthdays.
  8. LightInTheDarkestNight

LightInTheDarkestNight Well-Known Member

my last few birthdays have sucked as well, this past one.. I met up with a buddy he had a couple girls who's house we could go to.. we got drunk I go up to the one girls room, make out with her a bit we spoon with our clothes on, we both take some off.. so we're naked spooning kissing a bit she's into it, moving in a way that she's enjoying it.. I give her a few hickeys.. I suggest sex ,she's like I'm on my peroid.. I probably brought it up again and was all like ahh I don't care put a towel down..

She goes to the bathroom in the middle of the night and see's the hickeys and is like my business partner is gonna kill me.. My buddy comes in early in the morning and is like let's bounce I'm starving so we leave... with her asleep.. I didn't get her # or anything..

well next thing you know supposedly I tried to "rape" her... well yea that really makes sense, especially seeing how this other girl and I were planning on hooking up the next night.. and we did.. Sure I was a bit aggresive there but trying say I forced myself on her was just wrong oh yea and she gave me some bacterial irratation(yes from just grinding nude) that made it hurt with the other girl..

I'm sorry to hear about your bday, I'd buy you abeer if I could , take care..
    I hope things turned around for the better and you had the smallest bit of enjoyment from your bday
  9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello ss0703,
    Birthdays aren't what they are all cracked up to be. I haven't had one since I was a kid. Now that i'm 51 it is just another day. My parents always send me a card and thats all I need. Material items aren't needed as long as someone tells you they love you. So happy belated birthday. We at the forum care about you!!!:chopper:!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.