The worst I've ever done

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by clairedelune, Mar 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

And I cut my arm again tonight. I didn't actually mean to really really hurt myself but later, it wasn't normal anymore. I wasn't bleeding but the cuts are visible and I fear they might turn into scars. So tonight had every right to be blamed. I was just too angry with myself because I have been failing everyone, as always. And all I had to do was accept every day even though I'm slowly dying inside. :rip:
  2. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

try not to do anymore okay

we are here
  3. Kathy

Kathy Well-Known Member

How long have you been self harming for? Correct me if I am wrong but the fact that you have no scars suggests not too long?

If that's the case it'll be so much easier to stop now, and so much better. There are so many reasons not to self harm. You can start, or fall deeper into an addiction. You gain scars. You hurt people around you. I wish i'd stopped before all of those things happened. I guess I didn't see at the time how much damage I would do.

Scars are not fun. Hopefully if yours are not too deep they will fade. Thing is, being an addiction you usually need to go deeper the next time to get the same hit. And you need to keep going... deeper and deeper. Creating more and worse scars. Soon you can't wear short sleeves and you never will be able to.

I'm not trying to scare you, although I suppose I am. If you ever need to talk to someone i'm here ok? :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.