The worst I've felt

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by PhilosophyPie, Jul 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhilosophyPie

PhilosophyPie New Member

Last night I fought with my best friend. We said a lot of horrible things to each other. I apologized but she hasn't yet. I don't really have many friends. I feel so alone and stupid. I'm so pathetic that I base my self worth on what someone thinks of me. But what is so wrong with me that I can't have someone close in my life who cares if I die or not? I have a few friends who I know would be disturbed by my death and of course there's my mother. It just bothers me more than I can deal with that the person I care about most thinks I'm a sorry excuse for a person. And I'm just a needy loser for wanting her to like me. I called my doctor. I'm going back on meds tomorrow. I hate this feeling so much and I just want it to stop. It aches in every cell of my body.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello and welcome to SF. I'm sorry to hear you are struggling, I have fights with my friends too but nothing major, hopefully this is something that will just blow over and be forgotten about, maybe said friend just needs time. Sorry you're lonely, you have us here for support. Best of luck to you and I hope going back on the medications helps you!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.