The worst part...

Status
Not open for further replies.

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
of survivng an attempt is that you were so close that you could of reached out and touched death. But then you are rudely wretched back here. It haunts me like someone cruelly teasing a young child. I want what I almost had so badly!!! And the professionals just dont get it or want to understand. Peace if I go or pain if I stay, how can that be so hard to understand or to decide?

christian_1990

im sorry that ur feeling so bad....but please dont try it again....lets fight a littler longer.....most people try to commit suicide by low sucessful methods, all u get after the failed atempt is damage and more pain in your body, u can end up with horrible scars ,like a vegetable, or maybe just have a horrible and slow death. do not atempt suicide

G

Godsdrummer

itma... (((((((hugs))))))

Hey kiddo...those feeling are part of what all of us are going thru.

My worry for you and for all of us, is when we let those feelings take us into action.

So.....if you ever feel like the time has come, please...reach out to me, or to others here. Of course I know that you know that.

Are you taking any meds for this?

LastCrusade

maybe your time has not come yet and God wants you to stay here for a certain reason. Your strength in hanging on despite the crazy odds against you is not only an inspiration to me but to many others here. If you could continue to hang on despite all odds, so should many of us here who have it far less worse than you Carla.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey carla I'm here for you!! My hand is always out stretched to you and I am stronger so don't be afraid to open up to me!!! Now we have an understanding but when the bottom drops out please get ahold of me and let me help!! (((MAJOR BIG HUGS)))!!!

snowraven

Hi Carla, sorry to hear you are in such a dark place at the moment. Please stay safe and if you and remember there are people who are always here to help. Love and best wishes, Simon.

liveinhope

Hi Carla

I can relate to every word you have written, I to touched death and when I think of that night I realise for a moment (well hours) i was at peace.
BUT CARLA even though it is what we may yearn for inwardly somehow we have to findaway to see beyond those thoughts and step forward to look deeper for reasons to stay, if not for us then for our children the road is long the battle endless, but the friends we have here are also understanding and you know you can call on me anytime to chat.
Together we fight alone we tumble and fall mail me hun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00