The worst thing after my latest attempt....

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by itmahanh, Mar 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

is the sheer magnitude of the sense of what utter failure I feel again. It's overwhelming and feels like it's pinning me to the ground. Like no matter what direction I try to take failure is all I'm going to find. Right now I'm just too damn tired to care or try. Just want to hide away from the world.

2. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

i no your not glad you failed, but i along with alot of people here on SF are very glad that you failed!! i bet your children are very glad too! i hope you are getting some help that you are finding helpful and the help you deserve! you are stronger than you think you are !! :hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Thank god you are back here you are not a failure for the million zillionth time
    You are a caring compassionate soul and I thank god i found someone like you who cares Keep reaching out okay please

4. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Many of us are glad that you made it, Carla. You are a serious contributor to the board, and we would miss you. Just build your strength slowly. Don't go any faster than you feel. Just take your time.

And let us know how you are.

5. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

try setting small goals along the way, to boost your self confidence, when you reach that goal, also by doing the goals, it gives you something to aim for, they can be very simple to start off with, for example cook yourself your favoutrite meal?

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

You are definately not a failure in my eyes....I am so glad you are still here with us and for your children....
    we care about you....
    hugs

7. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

sweetie-I'm a flop at this forum. How much worse could it get? Chin up

8. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

All I want is that serene peaceful sensation. It was there, I was in it and pulled back out again. I crave it 24/7 and just want it back. It's like the answer to everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

((((hugs))))

10. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I get that everyday. Sometimes when I don't even want it.

There is a way, Itmahanh. You can live and have peace. I am a living testimony to that.

All you have to do is fall in love with He who already loves you.

11. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

I get a serene and peaceful feeling in nature that gives me deep renewal and the will to keep going. Can you please go to a safe public park with a pond or large open field and just sit in a chair? My mind is a 24 hour merry-go-round of intrusive catastrophic thoughts and worries because of my OCD but that usually all becomes peaceful out in nature, wandering on a bicycle or walking or just doing nothing- just slowing my thinking.

12. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

thats the only way i get peace is walking in nature in the woods on the beach hell even in the cold rain it woke me up carla there is lots of way to find peace without hurting yourself lots of ways okay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.