Them damn urges, poss trig.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by resistance, Sep 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I sliced my foot up this evening, first time I've cut in a few weeks and it was SUCH a relief and now I'm feeling all anxious and I want to do it again.. I really, really want to hurt myyself, to feel the pain, to see the blood, to feel alive, to escape from this pain even if it's only for a few minutes I don't care because it helps.. It's the only thing I want.
  2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Why have I even started this thread? I don't know... distraction? But why? Why do I want to be distracted? I WANT to hurt myself. I went without self harm for 7 weeks, then for two weeks, I feel like I'm never going to get out of this.
  3. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Nevermind.. it's too late. I guess this thread was pointless afterall. :hug:
  4. me_

me_ Guest

I'm so sorry, I just saw this!
    Why do you say it is too late? Did you? :sad: :sad:
    I can't belive I didn't see this. I would have tried to distract you! :sad: :sad: :sad:
    I am here if you still need distraction or anything!
  5. wienerman

wienerman Guest

awww hun i am so sorry, i went out tonight so i couldnt have been here for you when you needed me. i am sorry that you cut again after such a long time, but at least you made it that far. :hug::hug::hug::hug:

if there is anything i can do to help hun you know i would do it for you.
  6. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

It's okay guys. I didn't mean for anyone to feel bad. I've been crying almost continuously for the past 3 hours this evening is difficult. Missing my step-mum HEAPS and also the home situation is getting me down. I'll be ok, don't worry. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.