Them

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Stephanie, Dec 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stephanie

Stephanie New Member

When I think I'm over it there's something that turns up from the past that makes it all wash back in everyone who sexually assaulted and the guy who raped lately. The repeat of it all in my head is getting worse I feel myself slipping into a place I once was before and my heart is beginning to feel heavier and beginning to feel so much weaker. Three cousin, my sister's boyfriend, and "my best friend" he's the one who raped me we were close since young. When he did that to me if was in February right near my birthday I tried blocking it I ended up wanting to hurtself ,I know it's not the answer but when so many people take advantage they way do it hurts I feel as of I can't breath in my skin. I think I need help befoe this get worse.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Stephanie, I am really sorry for the delayed reply, I am so sorry for what happened to you but I can relate very well. I'm not a professional but it sounds like you have post traumatic stress disorder, how are you doing these days? Better I hope. It is nothing to be ashamed of He is the one that should be ashamed, hurting yourself is not going to help the situation. Did you report the rape or tell anyone about it? It might lessen the burden.

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.