them

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by vbuk, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

they keep telling me to go. that i annoy everyone. they wont stop telling me. theres two of them. they keep yelling. yelling at me, each other and the world. i hear them. the second night. the first night they were yelling at each other. i recognised the voices but dont know where from. Last night was worse. they yelled at me. told me to leave everyone alone. stop bugging them, they dont like you. all i do is moan at them. im so shit at my job. such a horrible person. dont deserve all that i have. they tell me to get out the way - even they dont want me. if they dont want me why are they in my head? it makes no sence. why me? i know what a disgrace i am to everyone that knows me. all this just proves what a horrible person i am. they hate me. i hate me and if you knew me you would hate me. ill never be how you all want me to be. ill get out of the way. just go away for a bit. they want me to be alone. if i give them what they want they might leave me alone. i dunno. dont know what else to do. dont want to upset them incase they get mad with me. ive never had this before. i hate them so much

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

you clare are not a horrible person at all. I do not know you well but from what I have seen you help so many people and you are genuinely sweet. I'm sorry you are feeling this way. Please PM me if oyu need to talk

:hug:

3. its a struggle hun, but we are here for you :hug:

Gabe

4. Jess_21

Jess_21 Active Member

You need to hang in there. I know you and i think that you are such a wonderful and amazing person. If you need to talk i am always here.

5. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: i'm here for you hun clare, if you need anything call my cell okay hun :hug:

6. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i may not know you all that well but i have watched you and you are certainly not a horrible person. i want to make it clear that no matter what you do i could never hate you. the voices are lyin' loud and clear lyin' i tell you lyin'!!!!!! listen to the voice of reason here and please take care.

7. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

thanks for your support, last night they were there again but they were further away so i couldnt hear them - just mumbles. hopefully they will be further away tonight. dont feel as scared anymore.

thanks

Clare xxx

8. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Clare
    Glad they aren't as near now and I'm glad you aren't as scared. If you need to talk pm me or fi nd me on MSN. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.