Then

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am NOT going to be able to deal with this new fucking school.

I hate it hate everything about it.

"Well then drop out and get a GED".

You say that using it as a punishment, and then fucking cry because "you thought I would've done more with my life".

Fuck you, if that's the way it has to be you can enjoy crying over my goddamn dead body instead.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
anger so much pain inside you i hope you get some support to help you Anger hurts so many people so deeply please be careful with that emotion

Well Fawkes. i know how school is, and i know how anger is too, not sure if you're the pent up anger or the can't controll it. either way, you remind me of my friend Jake. he was always angry and upset and hurt with almost everything, nothing i did would make it better. still worry about him.. but i find it better to leave him to sulk and punch walls and yell and scream. otherwise it could turn into what my brother done and be me thats getting hit. my point is, try and let out anger in another way, it hurts alot of people when you go swinging fists and words around aimlessly. then again you could get angry at me just saying this like i know you, and i know i don't expet the silence and slight rudeness in chat. but who cares right?

mulberrypie

hey fawkes-y,
jx is right! and don't let whoever said that to you that get you down. they care about you and are trying to motivate you, but theyre doing it wrong. i know high school can be a nightmare, but you're doing your best and putting up with a lot. the only way you could let them down is if you give up on yourself. please hang on, it will work itself out. X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00