Therapeutic dream-telling

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Prinnctopher's Belt, Dec 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

I had a great dream last night, though it seemed quite awkward today at work, because it involved one of my co-workers. But this was last night, and I still remember it, so I'll talk about it tomorrow. Right now I'm going to bed perchance to dream again!

Doing this every night here may just give me some motivation and excitement about getting up the next day, knowing that I have an unfinished dream to tell everyone. Therapeutic!

Goodnight, people. I must tell the story of the dream tomorrow, so I will try to live to keep telling them if people show interest.

2. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

3. Prinnctopher's Belt

Okay. So the night before last, I had a romance-related dream about a case manager that I work with in my non-profit. He's handsome and smart, and helpful. He has qualities that I look for in marriage material, so that's attractive to me, but we don't flirt or anything of the sort. I don't flirt with anyone...

So in the dream, I was going out on a date with him. We were in an apartment and getting ready to go, and I remember putting on big, shiny rubber boots; you know the kind that you wear to have fun jumping in rain puddles. I was walking around half naked in it for some reason (maybe this is a reflection that I could let my guard down?). And then all of a sudden he pulled up in a car, and he took me out. Then, there was another man who appeared out of nowhere. It was as if I was dating two people, but then I realized in the dream that the two of them were actually, somehow, the same person, even though they had zero resemblance to one another at all.

This "new" person that seemed to appear that I was dating, took me out of the apartment, which was now a house for some reason, and was upset about something, and walking away from me. I was trying to get his attention by talking about something, and then he says to me that the only reason he was dating me was because a friend of mine paid him some small amount. I wasn't upset about it, and I just said something demeaning to him and walked away.

Then I woke up. So that's it.

Yesterday, at work, I saw him and felt kind of awkward because of that dream he was in. For some reason, I was also feeling that he wanted to say something to me, and I was kind of avoiding him. I think I even saw him spying on me when I was in another office. I was doing something with other people, and I looked over and saw someone just standing outside the door looking through the glass at me, then hurried up and looked away, then walked away. What in the world?! lol!

Anyway, it was quite odd.

Last night, I don't even remember whether or not I dreamed at all. I don't remember any of it. So, until tomorrow! :boogie:
  4. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

Hmm...interesting! :)
  5. Prinnctopher's Belt

Last night I only slept for about 4 hours or so, and was so tired when I got up. I don't remember dreaming, but a strange thing did happen. I thought I was being awakened by the phone ringing. So I answered the phone and talked to someone, then hung up. The phone rang again, and I talked again, and hung up. It seemed as if the phone just kept ringing and I couldn't understand why. It was pissing me off, because I was trying to sleep.

I woke up to the phone ringing, and realized that I had 5 missed calls in the periods of time I thought I was awake! I had never actually answered the phone. I was so tired, that I was only partially conscious and partially dreaming, so me picking up the phone and talking, hanging up and hearing it ring again, was a hallucination. The only thing that seemed to have been real was that the phone was ringing like crazy. :sadpanda:
  6. unnati

unnati Member

u r having cool memory.. atleast u can remember ur dream..
    till this day i don't remember any dream i have ever seen...
    i don't know why this happening but whenever i try to remember the last night dreams i always fail in it...

7. Prinnctopher's Belt

I had a long nap today. I dreamed that my aunt was with me in some building, and there was a big green monster, like the Hulk or something, but it was evil. It was in the back, and there were lots of people in the front. My aunt went and opened a back that led to the back, and she saw the monster. It shocked her, and she just closed the door and came running back. For some reason, I already knew that she had seen it, so we ran to a garage. I tried starting up the car, but then I woke up.
  8. Prinnctopher's Belt

So, last night I had the strangest dream.

It started with a house, and Jared Leto was in it (totally random, don't ask why) -- it was his house, I guess, but it had some resemblance to my aunt's house up in New Haven. So, he was in it, and I was in it, and he was running some sort of business, and was looking for...I don't know, I think caterers or something, but it looked a lot like a pizza business, like Pizza Hut.

So I told him to let me be in, because I was the first person there. He interviews me, and goes okay. He hugs me, and for some reason this excited me in the dream. So I'm there, and it was also as if I was his personal assistant. New people started showing up at the house, and I would greet them, and tell them to have a seat, and tell them what they needed to do to be considered for whatever it was they wanted. I would go around while they were in the house, getting their information, having small talk, telling them all about Jared and so forth.

So some of them showed up, and it was like a talent show. They would perform all these tricks and talents, and a few became caterers, or whatever it was. We wore a certain type of uniform, and carried large plates with a pizza pie on them. We were supposed to just do that, look nice, and serve people. But, on what was supposed to be the first day, I messed up something, and Jared fired me! (womp womp wooommmmmpppp)

I tried to defend myself by saying that I was the first there, and that I was the one that taught the others what to do, so I couldn't have done anything wrong. But, nope, I was fired, lol. Fired my ass. So I left out.

HOWEVER, I returned. And this time, I returned and wanted to try out for his band. I started singing and he was enjoying it. Then was about to ask me to join and sing backup vocals when I WOKE UP.

It was a funny dream.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.