there are no pedophiles, there are only easy kids

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by morning rush, Jan 17, 2010.

1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

:blink: yep, you heard right. thats what a facebook group is called. There are close to 300 members of this group! And the author of the group said he started it as a humouristic thread, everybody has got to have a sense of humour he said...

yes rape is very funny :mad: especially when it hasn't happened to you....

I'm so angry, mad beyond belief that people have joined that group and approved it...these are the people that make me ashamed to be human...I mean I always love a good laugh but there are things that you cannot make fun of...rape, molesting and any type of abuse is not FUNNY!

I just hope that group will be removed because that is just wrong...I mean what goes into their minds to go with that? It makes me sick...

2. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:eek:hmy: as if Facebook has allowed a group like that :eek:hmy: that is so wrong, and i bet they find it funny as it is them doing it to kids, they dont see it as wrong then, i cant beleive there is a group called that !

3. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

>< ohhh wow...
    That's all I can say. WOW!

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

That is horrible :( I hope that group gets closed down, asap. :hug:

5. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I joined a FB group for cancer support, then after a while the name changed to "we who have had sex with our parents"...

6. KittyGirl

XD it was a trap!!

7. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Apparently yes :blink:

8. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

that's why I rarely join any group...you never know what kind of group you're really falling into...but this group is truly horrible...making rape into a joke...I still can't believe it

9. KittyGirl

Well, I can believe it. People are pretty numb to other people's feelings- I think...
    people are jerkfaces!

10. nelly

nelly Banned Member

I am with you 100% on the way you feel about this group. I have been raped and i know only too well how my life will never be my own again. My life now belongs to fear, fear everyday that it could happen again. I am sick to hear of this group and i will be doing my utmost to get it taken off the net. Stay stong ok.