there are times i feel im sex object

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by asking_advice, Jul 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asking_advice

asking_advice Well-Known Member

i never had a romantic relationship in my entire life. i had sex with strange people before. i feel used. i feel no one can love for who i am. they are there for me for sex. just sex. nothing more.

if only i had this kind of knowledge about life when i was 16. i would not have those memories. there are time i blame myself. why i let them use me for sex? i was innocent, i didn't know how to communicate and i didn"t understand life. why they need to used me?

i hate those memories running in my head. they were past but i cant stop them. i hate this kind of feeling. this is the first time i feel this. :(
  2. triedtoomanytimes

triedtoomanytimes Well-Known Member

I can't imagine how you cope with this, it must be so tough.
  3. SilentScream

SilentScream Well-Known Member

Hello there!

I really want to give you a compliment for posting this and actually asking out for help!

In life a lot of things happen on which we do not have got control or we are to ignorrant at the time to know what actually is going on.
    Later we then start to realise what happenend and we feel bad and sad about it.

But, let me tell you..
    Those 'bad' things which happen in life, they do not make us worthless, or pathetic.
    They do not make us dirty and they can not destroy us, they can make us feel like we are destroyed, but it can not!
    Sometimes it is very hard to go on with bad memories, you wish everys econd that you could forget them, not knowing that it ever happened.
    But I think in a way, that it certainly made you stronger and more cautious.

Talking about these kind of things helps a lot, I can ensure you.
    So, if you ever feel like talking, feel free to message me!

I hope that you are going to be alright!

Take care and may god bless you!~
  4. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

i understand how you feel.

by nature of being able to express this, you're beautiful
  5. I dont have any advice, because I do this too. I find men...I let them use me for sex...I dont get off or feel anything good while its happening...but I just feel like I need to be used by them...I feel it will help them and that way it makes me feel good about myself in a strange way..being an object.
    I dont know how to stop, I dont know what to do about it

but..I want you to know I wish your innocence wasnt taken away too....its not fair. I shouldnt have happened.

I understand you.
  6. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

Don't focus so much on what you used to do, but what you do now. I let people use me a bunch of times before too, and I wish I hadn't...but that's done and over with. I'm now dedicated to one person for the rest of my life and that's what I choose to define me now.
  7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

There are many decent guys out there who don't use women for sex and actually want a meaningful relationship. But, I suppose the 'good' people have a hard time finding each other.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.