There comes a time when the blind man takes you by the hand and says "Don't you see"

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Otherones90210, Sep 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know that as a human being that has problems that it must be hard to watch a person that is suicidal repeatingly trying to kill themselves. Everyones got problems. Real Problems. I know.

Hindering suicide attempts is not a laughing matter though. There are folks who literally hurt all day everyday to the extent they want to die. I'm getting very tired of the counterpoint that says I have to continue to exist.

True I am able to love, communicate and I have a great family. No one is to blame for my condition for that much I am certain.

It's easy to say that life is worth living when you have not been ripped apart by internal demons for such a long time that it is not even funny.

It's easy to say that you wanna commit suicide because you saw it on TV like a Sylvia Plath...Kurt Cobain Kinda thing.

Here's the kicker though...let me die. please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please(I can say the word the please til it loses all meaning) please please please please For the love of all that is sacred let me die.

It's no one's fault. Not society's. Not my Bosses's. Not my Ex-Girlfriends. I wanted to day the day I lost my virginity and the day I got my first job. This is no one's fault. I'm not looking for attention.

All I am asking for is for you to look inside yourself and stop the madness.

I wanna die during sex! I've never smoked crack but believe you me that if I was to smoke crack while I was high on it I would wanna die!

Here's the suicide attempts I've got so far:

<mod edit: bunny - methods>

It's not funny anymore. I try and put a funny spin on that which I can because I'm too polite to say FUCK YOU ALL LET ME DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

but because it's nobody's fault I feel the way I do......I'm not a candidate for a school shooting or any of that nonsense. I hate myself and no one else.

I write this note as I have written many in the hopes that somewhere inside you there is a shred of hummanity that see's that keeping me alive is a fucking travesty.

Thanks for reading. <mod edit: bunny - against the guidelines/insulting> I'm running out of ideas here.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2007
  2. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Re: There comes a time when the blind man takes you by the hand and says "Don't you s

I need suicide tips myself.

I have attempted suicide a couple times. Once on the road, once with a razor. The cuts turned out to be superficial. The bus I passed in the oncoming lane hid no oncoming cars. That's why I"m still here.

You sound very young. You still have songs to sing, for they are all unsung. Hahah I'm getting corny, I know.

I'm older now. I'm more discouraged and bitter about things than you, and have every right to be. If there were a painless suicide button on each of us, I think the human race would be gone.

The trick is to step back from the suicidal brink and take a different kind of risk with your life.

Sorry I can't give you tips because I might get in trouble. Kevorkian's out of jail, though. You might want to contact him.

3. Re: There comes a time when the blind man takes you by the hand and says "Don't you s

I saw a guy get hit by a yellow jeep yesterday. I stroked his leg, asked him his name and told him that everything was gonna be alright til the ambulance came. It was a terrible sight to see. My thoughts throughtout the entire ordeal were a mix of "is this guy gonna live, how can I make his suffering stop" & " throwing myself into oncoming traffic as a suicide attempt might not work". I've been on the side the road when many a transfer truck came by and tried to work up the courage to lunge in front of it.

It's a rich tapestry!!!

4. Goose

Goose Member

Re: There comes a time when the blind man takes you by the hand and says "Don't you s

I once visited the Bayeaux tapestry.

5. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

please dont try it at all...?

you may end up like me...

I lived but to more pain and a lot more suffering of something that is litterly eating me up inside and this is much worser and more painful ...

Dont try it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.