1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There goes any understanding

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by PandorasToybox, Mar 24, 2011.

1. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

After the first attempt you lose any chance of any understanding or empathy from others. I get stressed at school or make a snappy comment and all I get is that look of "here we go again", it just makes you numb & more likely to hold everything in. I may have lost it at one point, but I am human & I do have the ability to feel. I will get stressed when the work gets piled on or my group partner leaves me to do all the work. I will get little sleep & have stress from home problems. Everybody has these problems but because of a label you lose it all. No shoulder to cry on or anyone to help you stand up again. So you fake it & put that lie of a smile on your face. Yeah sure at times it's real but other times you want to spare any doubt cast upon you & just say "No forget it everything is fine" or "No, sorry I was lazy & fell behind". Reasonable excuses dont work anymore. So just forget it, everything is peachy-keen...NOT

2. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

Practice your responses on me,I know exactly what you mean. :)

And I'm sure a lot of other people here do as well. :)

Give these face makers your honesty,do they not feel they deserve it?

Use us a sounding board for what you really want to say and we will give you the responses of reasonable people.
    No passive aggression. :)