there goes being a month clean

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by KirstyMissJimBob, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

there goes that down the drain!

iv just cut again my only release from my pain im feeling
    an i was doin so well not to

2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

A month is great, though! It shows that you can go a month without cutting, which means you can go even longer without it in the future. My PM box is open if you need it. :hug:

3. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that. But well done for going a month. Hope you can manage even longer this time. Wishing you all the best.

4. Dying inside

Dying inside Member

you lasted a month this time but if you try again it shows that you could last even longer :hug:

5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

A month is a good effort. Take it little by little so next time you can go 1.5 or 2 months without cutting.

6. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

i think it's easy to say "i'll just stop"
    but i don't think it's that easy
    there has to be something to replace it
    else, like everything that gives urges, you'll just feel like you're suffocating because the cravings can get so bad.
    if you find something else to do, distractions, then it becomes much easier.

stay safe hun x

7. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

You went a month you should be proud of yourself for going that long. Slip ups happen, try not to feel too downhearted about it. Try to go for longer next time, and set yourself little treats after certain time periods, like every two weeks or something :) Maybe have a 'treat box' and pack it with things like a few bars of your fav chocolate, a CD/DVD you enjoy watching/listening to or a ticket to go see a show... anything you enjoy. :hug:

8. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

aww thanks guys for all you posts an ideas, i think im gonna do that treat myself, my goal is to not cut by my bday wich is just over a month away, then set more goals it will be hard cos iv been battling the cutting for 7 yrs, but eventually i will get there :) it can happen, i will stop :)

thanks again :)
    love Kirsty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.