There is a light at the end of the tunnel

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by xXxRNBxXx, Nov 8, 2010.

1. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

I just wanted to let you all know there really is a light at the end of the tunnel. You just need to try and stay strong and dont give up! I came on her so depressed and wanting to end my life, I had been through so much I have a mental illness, id been abused as a child, i had been raped on a night out. Also beaten by my ex husband. Due to all this I also lost my job. I didnt see no way out, I also didnt think it was possible to ever be loved for who I am. But seriously thats not true and I know that now...

From being on here I've made the most fantastic friends ever! Which will be around forever! I also met Brandon, he made everything better. He's helped me to slowly love myself for who I am no matter what. He's helped me to see things different and most of all he's helped me to love again. I love him with all my heart, I didnt realise it was possible to love someone this much. We got engaged last month, we are going to start saving up to get married in maybe 2012. Brandons due back with me in dec until the end of january. Then im going to go visit him in march, until we can get him a proper visa to stay here with me. It's just so amazing, I mean i cant describe how perfect in every way he is for me, its like a dream! We finish each others sentances and even say the most random things at the same time, its crazy!!!

Today I also got myself a job, I cant believe im like so happy its unreal. So yeah I guess I just wanted to let some of you know there really is a light at the end of the tunnel, just dont give up! Love really does find you when you least expect it and dont go looking for it. I mean look at it for me... i've found the one, on a suicide forum... couldnt get more unexpected then that! lol

So now I start my new job on monday, I can start planning and saving for our future together properly. Things are really starting to fall into place. Dont get me wrong its been such a bloody struggle with so many ups and downs when I look back at them all now I seriously dont know how I managed to get through them all.. but I DID and I can now look forward to a proper future with a great guy. We can be a proper happy little family.

If anyone ever wants to talk about anything feel free to pm im mostly around everyday xxx thanks for reading if you actually got thiss far xxx

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am happy you are feeling so postive now and you were strong enough to fight those battles and you deserve all the happiness life brings you.

3. fisch

fisch Well-Known Member

You're a very brave girl and we're all so happy that you've got your fairytale ending, it couldn't have happened to someone who deserved it more. :)

4. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Thank you so much you two :hug: xxxx

5. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

Im happy for you Rach :hug: . Things wont always be easy and I'm sure you can understand that, but I know just like many others around you also know, that you have the strength to get through anything.
    Maybe not everything in your life is how you wish it could be but “Happiness does not mean everything is perfect. It is seeing beyond the imperfections” - I think you've managed to do that...You and Brandon are torn miles apart, and although neither of you can change that right now, you can both look beyond that. You and Brandon are both lucky to have each other :)

Take care hun, I wish you all the best!

6. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Awhh Lucy what a lovely response! :hug: thank you so much for your kind words! means a lot to me xxxx

7. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

I think Lucy summed it up perfectly :)

Couldn't be happier (and slightly jealous :p) for you and Bran.

Much love :hug: