Status
Not open for further replies.

Everyman

SF Supporter
Nearly 1.5 million posts
Over 46,000 members
More than a decade online
That's a lot of data!

The answer to this horrible disease has got to be in here somewhere.

I am inspired by @Were all together who's tagline reads 'I don't know how my story may end. But, nowhere in my text will ever read "I gave up"'

I'm going digging. - not giving up. There's a pony in here somewhere

Were all together

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Nearly 1.5 million posts
Over 46,000 members
More than a decade online
That's a lot of data!

The answer to this horrible disease has got to be in here somewhere.

I am inspired by @Were all together who's tagline reads 'I don't know how my story may end. But, nowhere in my text will ever read "I gave up"'

I'm going digging. - not giving up. There's a pony in here somewhere
Glad to see you're not giving up!

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I'm sure SF helped thousands of people. When Robin ( a he, not a she lol) set up SF in August 2004 he did so because there was no place online where people were allowed to talk about suicide online safely and he obviously did the right thing, for anyone that doesn't know Robin, he is an amazing person with a heart filled of gold, he makes every day brighter, he's that sort of person that everyone wishes to be like :) Thanks Robin for making SF. You fucking rock =)

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I'm sure SF helped thousands of people. When Robin ( a he, not a she lol) set up SF in August 2004 he did so because there was no place online where people were allowed to talk about suicide online safely and he obviously did the right thing, for anyone that doesn't know Robin, he is an amazing person with a heart filled of gold, he makes every day brighter, he's that sort of person that everyone wishes to be like :) Thanks Robin for making SF. You fucking rock =)
I would like to thank him as well this site saved my life one suicide prevented make the work all worthwhile how many suicides has SF prevented probably hundreds what an accomplishment, that's why I try to be so active on SF

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I would like to thank him as well this site saved my life one suicide prevented make the work all worthwhile how many suicides has SF prevented probably hundreds what an accomplishment, that's why I try to be so active on SF
YOU dodge make a huge difference to SF. Even if I myself are having a bad day i log on here to read your posts to feel better & i'm sincerely grateful to hear that SF saved your life. You're a wonderful person *hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00