There is always hope

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by John 1, Dec 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John 1

John 1 New Member

The lack of hope is the common thread amongst all whom contemplate that grave final solution. I know, for I speak to daily and have spoken to countless souls going thru such contemplation, many I’m sorry to say no longer with us today. No matter where you are in life you can loose sight of it, for we all know that money, love and success does not save you from loosing sight of hope. I need not mention the countless great writers, artists, politicians, millionaires, lovers and loved ones, whom have been blinded and lost sight of it. But it is real, it is tangible, it is there to grasp.

Think of all you your problems, those which are the ones which you view as too much to handle, the ones making you contemplate leaving this earth. I can assure you that I can then list countless people that had all which you desired on your list, but still felt the same way you do. They too had lost hope of a better day, when the hope of a better day is always there for you to go after and conquer.

I do not however blame anyone for not seeing it, for our physiological makeup, and even our environments and situations which we can be dealt in life can serve to muddy the skies and truly keep mostly anyone from seeing the good in life. But, there is always hope. No matter how low you are mentally, physically, spiritually, or what have you, one thing that always permeates all situations and stages of life is the availability of hope. Please open your eyes as best as you could and try to look for it, look for the smiles inherent in the moon and the sun, in the passing strangers each with a story to tell, in the flowers, in the breeze that can caress you in the middle of the night.

The possibilities are endless - there are countless of good and exiting things which all of us, now matter where or how you are, could do for the rest of our natural lives. No matter if you are 15 or 75 years old, healthy or ill, you are depriving yourself of a better moment should you needlessly loose sight of hope.

I wish you all the best this holiday season, and above all, wish to be able to say it again to all of you for many more years to come.

Regards,

John :smile:

2. lymeinside

lymeinside Well-Known Member

Hope is all I have. In my case, it's most likely false hope.

3. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

that was so sweet thank you for your beautifull words!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.