there is hope for me yet

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by bluekangaroo, Jul 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluekangaroo

bluekangaroo Active Member

right now, i feel loved.
    why?
    because my big brother, whom i have told about my cutting, is strongly encouraging me to tell my parents so i can get help. He keeps saying, "you need to do it soon" and telling me that if i don't want to, he will for me. i know i should probably be the one to tell them, but on the other hand i just feel too awkward and feel that i don't need to tell them and i don't need help. but still, it makes me happy, because it makes me feel like my brother cares about me. that is why feel loved right now.
    and, on top of that, i haven't cut in a while. (like, four days now)

2. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Bluekangaroo,
    I am glad that you have told your brother about your cutting. He is right you do need to let your parents know as well. I am so glad that you feel loved. It is always nice to feel loved. I am proud of you also for not cutting in four days. Keep up the good work. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

3. Twisted Sweet Lies

Twisted Sweet Lies Well-Known Member

It's good your going to get help. I could never get up the nerve to tell my parents when I cut.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.