There Is Hope.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Vampiress892, Mar 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vampiress892

Vampiress892 Active Member

For everyone.
    There is hope.
    My family doesn't treat me the best. I have messed up in my cutting record. Only a few weeks now. But I don't need to keep track anymore. I had over 160 almost 170 days. I know I can do better. I almost just tried to commit suicide. I know there is a place for me in this world. I belong somewhere. Just not the place I am now.
    So, even if you feel like you don't belong or like there is no end. There is an end to the suffering and it doesn't have to be death.
    I found this site by looking up suicide methods and now, I am almost never suicidal. I hardly come online anymore when in August, to almost the end of September, I was online whenever I was on a computer and had access to the internet.
    I came a long ways in a short time. It may take longer for you, or even shorter time. All I know is that everyone has a place in this world somewhere, You just have to find it.
    I love you all.
    Take care of yourselves. Each of you is unique and special in your own way and I never want to hear of any of you harming yourselves.
  2. Pécheur

Pécheur Account Closed

Thank you for sharing such an inspiration.
    I'm so glad that you have found some light from your situation. I hope you continue on the path of recovery and congrats on managing to stop SH'ing for that length of time!
    :hug: All the best for a happy future.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.