There Is Hope.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Vampiress892, Mar 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vampiress892

Vampiress892 Active Member

For everyone.
    There is hope.
    My family doesn't treat me the best. I have messed up in my cutting record. Only a few weeks now. But I don't need to keep track anymore. I had over 160 almost 170 days. I know I can do better. I almost just tried to commit suicide. I know there is a place for me in this world. I belong somewhere. Just not the place I am now.
    So, even if you feel like you don't belong or like there is no end. There is an end to the suffering and it doesn't have to be death.
    I found this site by looking up suicide methods and now, I am almost never suicidal. I hardly come online anymore when in August, to almost the end of September, I was online whenever I was on a computer and had access to the internet.
    I came a long ways in a short time. It may take longer for you, or even shorter time. All I know is that everyone has a place in this world somewhere, You just have to find it.
    I love you all.
    Take care of yourselves. Each of you is unique and special in your own way and I never want to hear of any of you harming yourselves.
    Goodnight.
    Vampy~

2. Pécheur

Pécheur Account Closed

Hi!
    :smile:

Thank you for sharing such an inspiration.
    I'm so glad that you have found some light from your situation. I hope you continue on the path of recovery and congrats on managing to stop SH'ing for that length of time!
    :hug: All the best for a happy future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.