There is no help and only death holds the promise of ending my suffering.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by IAMRA, Oct 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IAMRA

IAMRA New Member

The title says it all. Although I have unfinished business, there is a peace that has come over me. I just have a few loose ends to tie up and I'll be free.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am really sorry you are suffering so much that you want to end your life, but there IS help out there for you. Please tell us more about what has brought you to this point in your life? Talk to us, it might help.

3 people like this.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Death holds no promises it hold nothing no hope nothing but there is help support for you if you reach out to your doctor to a crisis worker they will help you find support you need to cope with your sadness

4. IAMRA

IAMRA New Member

I contacted the national suicide help line. They hung up on me. I was shocked. I tried intensive treatment with medication and counseling and dispite my complete commitment to the process, I was betrayed by the health professionals I trusted and was forcibly committed. I have explored the "help" that one might say exists, but it is at best inadequate. I'm only interested in a real solution. I've found it. Thank you for your concern.

3 people like this.
  5. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Hi IAMRA - we are a peer support, pro life forum, as explained in our guidelines and the purpose of this forum is to support each other to live. We also do not allow suicide notes or dramatic "goodbyes" here, nor does the ethos of this so I am closing this thread.

If you wish to post for support then please feel free, but further suicide note type posts will be deleted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.