there is no more light only darkness

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by thenewsoftheworld, Nov 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i had it all at one point i beautiful wife loving family and everyday i made those around me smile. but in 4 short months all of it changed i lost my best friend to sickle cell and my nephew was murdered my wife left me a day atfer my birthday and told me she was coming back but then found someone else and moved in with him after a month of meeting him . she toys with my heart saying that she wants to come back to me but then tells me about how happy she is with him the happiness i brought to other people faded when i reached out to them. they all wish to have nothing to do with me. the pain is unbearable i wish for it to stop. and if i even try to find someone else they only want me for my money. i want this all to stop but it seems like God is making me suffer. i thought about suicide and i truly believe if i wasnt here anymore my soul would finally be at peace. This feeling this sadness that i feel i wish for no one to feel. i gave my wife everything i put my very soul into our marriage but i dont think it was enough now i walk this earth alone seeking those who know my pain and welcoming them into my sorrow.

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Firstly welcome to the forum. Im so sorry to hear that you are in a horrible state, as it's not nice to have nothing to look forward to. The important thing in life is you are alive and DO NOT ACT ON YOUR THOUGHTS. You will find support here from people who understand what you are feeling. So the important thing to remember you are not alone in suffering.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.