There is no point to life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Fading, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fading

Fading New Member

Prove me wrong to save me

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Who can prove to you that there is a point to life?
    I can't.
    I know that you're suffering though and I know how that feels, because I'm suffering too. But you don't have to use suicide as a way out of this question. You can find your own answer and in the meantime, try to find yourself help. Through a counselor, or if you're really in a crisis go to the hospital! They can help. Staying here and posting and seeing that you're not alone in this can help too.
    Who can save you but yourself? But someday you just might get to a point where that is possible, if you allow yourself the time to discover how you can be happy with yourself. It is possible :hug:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi fading,

welcome to the forums!
    would you like to tell us more about youself and we'll see how we can help.
    Like spencer said..if you're in a crisis,go to your hospital :hug:

4. Ptitz

Ptitz Well-Known Member

there is no point to many things but they are still out there so there should be some good reason.

5. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Regarding the title of your thread, this is a very complex philosphical issue.

But we are here to help you to the best of our ability. As Daisychain said above, please share what you are going through when you feel up to it and we will support you.

There are so many caring and knowledgeable people here who are willing to assist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.