There is no point

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Prof.Bruttenholm, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Prof.Bruttenholm

Prof.Bruttenholm Well-Known Member

I received an infraction on this forum, finally.

There is no point in giving me one, just ban me.

I hate myself and I hate all of you anyhow.
    Nothing works so death is the only option.

Don't bother saying anything like...

"sorry you feel that way"
    "you're wrong"
    etc, etc, etc.
    I know everything you could or would say, don't offer your damn fake hugs, don't bother trying to argue, convince or persuade me, you'll fail.
    Don't bother yelling, cooing or gently speaking to me, it won't work.
    No method, no technique, no idea any of you have will work.
    I've tried it and it all failed.
    Don't send me PMs, I can't respond, don't bother trying to tell me my life is worth living, it isn't.
    Don't bother telling me I'll see what you mean in the future because I won't live to see a future.

2. Johnnyc

Johnnyc Well-Known Member

xxxxxxxxxxxxx They are very helpful people with a insight of all life has to give you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2011
  3. Prof.Bruttenholm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx They are very helpful people with a insight of all life has to give you.[/QUOTE]

No, I am not playing internet tag.
    I am tired of everything.

4. Prof.Bruttenholm

xxxxxxxxxxxx They are very helpful people with a insight of all life has to give you.[/QUOTE]

I went on there, nothing to help me. Just a gossip forum like any other.

5. jeffbuddy

jeffbuddy Member

I don't think there's a real reason to get out of bed in the morning either but remember, you only get one shot at this life thing, you might as well explore all the things you can before you go, you might end up liking something.

I don't really follow my own advice but i thought I'd throw that out there.

I don't like all the "oh life is soooo worth living you don't know what your missing" people either.....

They don't see things how I see things. they are fools. [that's my deep down secret inner monologue]

Good luck Prof.Bruttenholm.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

your anger is your worse enemy i do hope you get help for that.

7. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

we are not forcing you to stay. you do not have to ban yourself in order to leave. if you wished to leave, you could also do so of your own accord, and never log onto here. the decision lies in your hands, really.

i, for one, believe that your anger and sadness is the one acting, not you. but who am i to say? i am but a mere mortal being behind a computer that cannot see you in person. :dunno:

it's your decision. nothing that i, or anyone else here can say will stop you. all we can do is this.

8. Prof.Bruttenholm

I know my rage often directs me to the poorer of choices.

I just feel worse and worse each day. My job only heightens my depression, I am going to school trying to achieve my dream and yet being at that place only reminds me of the all too real fact that I am working a mediocre job for crap pay and that any mistake I make in the future could leave me in that cesspool of mediocrity forever.

I am sorry for what I said that got me banned but I am not sorry for being angry, I hate my job and because of crappy circumstance I can't even get a better one yet.