There Is No Way To Say Goodbye

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Samara, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samara

Samara Account Closed

I have been reading some posts about losses others have faced, and some of those posts about how they never got to say goodbye. I thought about being able to be given a chance to say goodbye to someone who is very significant in my life, should I know they were going to pass.

The verdict is, that there is no way for me to do that. Even if I had the ability to do such, before they left; there'd be no way for me to be 100% satisfied. I'd always still want more. I'd always still feel like I could have done more, said more...been more!

2. triedtoomanytimes

triedtoomanytimes Well-Known Member

Sadly, I think that's the truth about intense feelings for another, whether those feelings occur before, during or after we have known the other person. This is one of the things holding me back from doing anything at the moment, knowing the feelings of hatred, anger, love, misery and despair it would cause those who care about me. Anything you could say wouldn't be enough, you will always want to say more, but you know this, sorry....

perhaps it might help to say all that you want to someone else? it's not the same, but heck, we write letters and record our voices for those we care about....

best wishes

namaste

t.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.