There is nothing

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Gayhead22, Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gayhead22

Gayhead22 New Member

I lost my best friend 6 years ago and still struggling to move on from it I started taking anti depressants and going to therapy to help but then I screwed up big time I'm in debt my girlfriend has just ended it my friends don't want to know what is there left to live for please someone tell me life isn't ment to be this bad but it just seems to be getting worse

2. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Wow. That is a lot of heartache to go through. I'm very sorry for you. It's great to hear that you were doing your best to get better by seeking professional help. Did it help? As far as the screw ups go, we all have them and if we didn't, we probably wouldn't be that interesting. I'd say if your girlfriend is going to bail on you when times are tough then maybe it's for the best. I know I wouldn't want someone like that in my life. How could I ever trust her. And my experience with friends has primarily been that they make - for the most part - poor soundboards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.