There is nothing

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by MissKerouac, Jul 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissKerouac

MissKerouac Well-Known Member

I want to die. I don't want to talk to anyone or eat anything or go anywhere or do anything or sleep, just die. It's not that I've had enough or am desperately clamboring to get out. I just want to close my eyes and disappear quietly because I don't know what there is anymore. I can't see anything.

I hate me and I don't want to be here. Depression is like a leech sucking at your insides and replacing them with nothing but itself. I don't know where I end and it begins. Behind every thought I have and everything I do is the knowledge that I'm a c**t and everyone knows it.

I want to be gone :badday:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Oh god i know that feeling and it hurts bad. Know that this will lesson there will be times the light gets through. Can you talk with your doctor about changing your medication as obviously they are not working or maybe you have not been on them long enough. Can you talk with a councillor a minsister priest anyone for support. Human contact is important and there are people who care. Talk with crisis line even hearing a caring voice can help sometimes. I wish i could take your pain away because i know the desperation you are feeling but please hang in there try to reaach out to crisis line even just to talk please and know you can Pm me anytime to just talk okay please don't feel lonely i am here as others are here to for you.

3. depleted_soul

depleted_soul Well-Known Member

That is so sad. I wish there was something I could do to help you but I swear what you wrote is exactly how I am feeling. When you have that much pain, death seems welcoming. I really hope that you can find something to hold on to...You really deserve better. :hug:

4. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

5. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

The pain is devastating and unbearable, try and hang in there I know how hard it is and just ending feels like the best option. As cliche as it is, one step at a time, try and find one nice thing to do each day.

6. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

wow, you'r not a c*nt...depression is hard, it is like a leech it completely drains you...have you talked to a doctor? Sometimes medication helps, it doesnt take it away but it reduces the stress...

hang in there, you are worth living...

7. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Hey hun, this was written a few days ago.. are you feeling even slightly better today? :hug:
    You're not a bad person, just suffering. Please feel free to PM if you want to talk.

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You're definitely not a * or anything of the sort :hug:

You're just struggling at the moment, know that it's temporary and WILL pass, hang in there hun xx

9. MissKerouac

MissKerouac Well-Known Member

just want to say thankyou to everyone who responded. :hug:

I sometimes forget how lovely this place is. Was almost expecting abuse because I feel like such a fraud everywhere I go.

But thankyou. I do feel better today. Well... not quite *that* bad at least- you know how it is :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.