There is someone at this forum being nasty to me....

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Unregistered8888, May 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I want to know why.After I give a reply to a post, someone posts something nasty and smart about what i have said and in pms too, but you do it in such a way it doesnt seem too offensive. you know who you are, i would just like even if you could not use your member name in replying and say why you are so nasty to me.
  2. also, this is the only place i have left, i dont want to have to leave here
  3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I don't know who you are obviously but you shouldn't feel you have to leave and you shouldn't leave. I've felt the same as you and you are welcome here just as much as the next person. Feel free to PM me if you need to talk. Also if you have MSN drop me your address in the PM and we can talk there. :hug:

Don't leave b/c of one person okay hun?
  4. me1

me1 Well-Known Member

Just ignore them. :hug:
  5. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

im sorry you have someone being cruel to you.
    Maybe you could post in letters to the management and make them away of the situation?

6. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

You need to let the admins know about this. No one should feel so threatened by another member that you want to leave. This person sounds like nothing more than a school yard bully. Report him/her and then feel free to be here again.
  7. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I agree with all of the above.

Best to do is post about it in LtM, so staff is aware and can have a look at it, and possibly undertake action :unsure:

Don't let one person drive you off the site, that's not worth it. I think there even is an option in your profile to put someone on your 'ignore-list'. That way you won't see their posts, if I'm not mistaken. Perhaps you could use that option?

8. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

if it is a clash of personalities, and you just dont get along with this person, the best i can suggest is to put them on your ignore list, that way you can't see PMs from them or any of their posts. If it is in fact more than that, and this person is breaking forum rules, then i would like to know what is happening so i can try to sort it out, if you dont feel confortible posting in letters then you can always PM me, i dont have to mention your name to staff if you dont want me to

please don't leave over this :hug: i will do my best to sort it out
  9. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Sorry someone is being so nasty to you here. My PM box is open if you need to talk.
  10. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so sorry someone is treating you so poorly, and I am sadder for the person who is doing this, as this is an act of a truly troubled person...tell an admin or mod and let's see if we can persuade the person to deal with his/ her issues in a more compassionate manner...big hugs, J
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.