there is still a little hope

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by asking_advice, Mar 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asking_advice

asking_advice Well-Known Member

there is still a little hope.. i need help :(

before i was looking for people who can understand my situation & enough patience to listen to my suicidal thoughts/plan but now i feel bad. it seems it's not fair for them to feel sad because of me.

i want to die. i dont want anyone to suffer about my suicidal thoughts. i have plan already. i dont know when i will do it. maybe next week, month, or years.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2011
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

There is nothing wrong for asking for support and caring...especially if you are a person who also understands others...what has gotten you to this point and have you sought help to get you through this tough time? Please be safe and continue to post how you are doing,,,J

3. solutions

solutions Well-Known Member

The fact that you have a slight bit of hope is critically life-saving. Hold onto that.

In the meantime, we're here to help with any issues you might be having.

And trust me, it's rewarding when it seems to make a difference.

4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

none of us would post here if we didn't want to help.

I think it's great that you think about other people, but please don't take that too far. You deserve consideration too, so go ahead and ask for help and let everything out that you want to talk about if that's what you feel like doing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.