there will come a time

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by chewbacca, Sep 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chewbacca

chewbacca Well-Known Member

when the thought of my relatives mourning my death wont make me cry

i know there will come that time

im getting really close to that

real close

almost there
  2. eagles_fan

eagles_fan Well-Known Member

Well, the truth is, they're going to be very upset if you ever committed suicide. That's the definite truth. You can't pretend like they wouldn't be hurt or sad if you killed yourself. Nothing less than complete devastation would be their reaction and nothing more could make them feel ill with sorrow than your suicide.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2011
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I hope you don't get to that point chewbacca but if you do just hold on until it passes .and it usually does..
    i was there last weekend where I didn't care about how my family would feel if I was gone..
    My pain overwhelmed passed....I'm here and crawling back up ( many thanks to friends here)
    It's hard I know
    talk to someone, be around friends, stay with us here but please don't hurt yourself
    You matter.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Your family would be devastated if you committed suicide, please please don't.Hang on and make the most of your sources of support, keep posting, phone a suicide hotline, such as the samaritans or befrienders :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.