• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

there will come a time

Status
Not open for further replies.

chewbacca

when the thought of my relatives mourning my death wont make me cry

i know there will come that time

im getting really close to that

real close

almost there

eagles_fan

Well, the truth is, they're going to be very upset if you ever committed suicide. That's the definite truth. You can't pretend like they wouldn't be hurt or sad if you killed yourself. Nothing less than complete devastation would be their reaction and nothing more could make them feel ill with sorrow than your suicide.

Last edited by a moderator:

IV2010

I hope you don't get to that point chewbacca but if you do just hold on until it passes .and it usually does..
i was there last weekend where I didn't care about how my family would feel if I was gone..
My pain overwhelmed me....it passed....I'm here and crawling back up ( many thanks to friends here)
It's hard I know
talk to someone, be around friends, stay with us here but please don't hurt yourself
You matter.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
when the thought of my relatives mourning my death wont make me cry

i know there will come that time

im getting really close to that

real close

almost there
Your family would be devastated if you committed suicide, please please don't.Hang on and make the most of your sources of support, keep posting, phone a suicide hotline, such as the samaritans or befrienders :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$5.00
Goal
$255.00