Theres absolutely no reason i belong here

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by setsuhen, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. setsuhen

setsuhen New Member

hi im Autumn and im 16. I honestly can't figure out why im here. Theres nothing good about. Theres a long line of things wrong with me but i wont bother anyone with that.

I just hate everything anymore im fat and always made fun of in school physically and no one cares. I have no friends who would want to hang out im always alone and i find myself having conversations with myself for communication. which just makes me more nuts i come from a separated house i live with my mom who hates me. All ive ever wanted was a friend but everyone i meet hates me. No advice has ever worked im just so sad and cant take it anymore. Its so lonely

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

loneliness hurts so much it is hard when others are so immature and act like idiots. can you not join a group at your school an activity that will get you knowing different people. Talk with a councillor atyour school or a teacher it will help. I am glad you are here because youare not alone anymore lots of people care here

3. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

hey hon welcome to the forum here. we're glad you're here. i know the world of loneliness. it truely does suck and being a teenager doesn't help matters any. it's a rough time in most people's lives. please hang in there. you've got some friends here and we don't care what you look like. you're a part of the family here now. please take care and continue to share. i have found it really helps a lot.

4. setsuhen

setsuhen New Member

thanks i feel alittle better ive been dealing with depression since i was little and its really hard

5. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

ya depression does suck. i've been dealing with it for as long as i can remember and that goes back to five years old. will your mom help you seek any treatment for this? getting in to at least see a good therapist can help so much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.