There's depression and there's DEPRESSION

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by debreb4, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. debreb4

debreb4 New Member

You know I hate whining and I never never feel sorry for myself. I don't like talking about myself any way-I only tell my doctor-I don't like bringing people down or boring them and I live somewhere-a place people tend to gossip. AND I live where I work. I lost my job the first time (I have it back now) because of depression-telling or giving my boss a little too much info. I keep EVERYTHING to myself now. If I thought I was depressed then... now it is different and worse. I have several reasons why BUT THEN THERE IS THAT OTHER FEELING THAT IS GETTING HARDER AND HARDER TO GET RID OF-THE WORST KIND OF SADNESS/DEPRESSION FOR NO REASON-IRONICALLY WORSE TO THE POINT OF BEING PHYSICALLY SICK. THERE IS NO PROBLEM TO SOLVE ETC-SO WHAT DOES ONE DO....AND I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING THAT USED TO WORK BUT IT CREEPS BACK JUST AS BAD. I take meds-have tried many. I don't want to be gone but I'm afraid impulsively-just at the right point-I'll be gone.
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Sometimes just letting it out and venting some can help. When you feel more comfortable feel free to share more details of your situation if that helps. For now - call your Dr and make an appt asap - maybe meds need to be changs or dosages adjusted.. but contact medical halp as at least you feel able to talk to them.

Take Care and Be Safe

3. slcsportschick

slcsportschick Active Member

NY is right. Talking about it really can help. Your boss might not have been able to understand, but we can. A lot of us are here for the same reason you are. We've been where you are, know how you are feeling. You're not alone. I have not been here for very long, but I've made some awesome friends that mean the world to me. They help me to keep going each day. They help me put one foot in front of the other, even when I don't want to. They help get me through my rough days. And they all know, the last few days for me have been real rough. Anyway, it does help to talk about it. You won't be judged here. If you ever need to talk, feel free to PM me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.