Theres just is no reason to try anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by El Mas, Dec 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El Mas

El Mas Active Member

God damn i wanna die. Theres no good reason why i should stay alive. I'm never gonna be normal. I'm always gonna be weird, akward, and ugly so why try. I was at a party right now and i couldnt stand being there. All my words and actions were soo forced. I dont wana fake smiling anymore. I left and nobody cared. Now im drinking alone and all i wana do is get in my car and go smash into a telephone pole.

2. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

im drinkin alone too so if u wanna talk add me to msn or pm me an ill be here, ill try help u as much as i can.
    Stay Safe
    I dont know you but i do care about you
    xoxoxo

3. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

Yeah I know that feeling. Isn't there a perverse kind of relief in having those thoughts, though? The world is scarily uncertain when you have no answers for your problems. Even believing your problems are unsolvable is better than simply not knowing. Weird, awkward, ugly, these are largely subjective and variable qualities, but it's simpler to think they aren't. I hope you can change that perspective soon.

4. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

My Thanksgiving was terrible here in the States. I was convinced that everybody at the party was turned off by me. This year it wasn't family, just sister's friends at University. The hostess didn't say one word to me. It was awkward and uncomfortable.

Don't feel too isolated by hard social engagements. We're here for you.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi El mas,

I'm sorry you are feeling so alone :hug:

We all feel isolated when we are depressed. We feel that no-one cares, but sure enough there is always someone that cares. For one, i don't know you but I care about you. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.