There's no end to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
so if anyone has seen my recent posts about talking to this girl I recently found out not only is she hanging out with her ex again. But while we were "talking" she had sex multiple times with other guys on her birthday.

My "friend claim they support me. However when they said they would ask about it ended up not doing it then going out with the girl and her ex the same nights to hangout. Questioning "why didn't you come." So now I don't even have a support group anymore, they are all with her and I can't be around them.

I want it to end. I want to be out of pain so badly. I had no ignore it and go into work and pretend like everything is fine. I'm so tired of feeling sad all the time and nobody seems to care

I know the feeling. However, I promise you they're out there. They'll amaze you daily, and you'll wonder how you ever got them. But, once you do, they'll never leave your side

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
There are some bad apples but a lot of good ones around too. I'm sorry your friends ignored you because of your depression, maybe they were scared or didnt know how to help? I promise there are good people out there, you just need to find them, widen your social circle :)

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
J, I have gone through similar things, too - where the people were not the right sort for me. Meeting people we truly click with is "trial and error" until we find the ones who are right. I hope you will keep trying to meet the sorts you want to spend time with. I'm sorry that it's not worked out "yet." I hope you'll keep trying - there are so many people in the world, it's good odds there will a group of friends who are supportive and like you for you out there.

In the meantime, I hope you continue to talk to us here, and we can at least be online friends! *hug*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00