THere's no escape from this hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I'm forced to stay alive to care for my animals. I'd rather be dead but feel guilty about leaving them to an uncertain future. So I'm stuck, trapped in this miserable existance. I hate my life and I can't end it. If there truly is a loving God, and I have my doubts, he'd let me die in my sleep rather than allow me to continue this pointless bullshit and misery. I hate my kids, I hate myself, I hate my life. End of story.

Scum

*cuddles really tight*

you know I can relate to that.

If you need a chat you know where I am.

Hang in there honey

sadsong

Staff Alumni
Sooz, i'm so sorry you're feeling so low right now. :hug: I really understand the dilema you're in and how despairing it can feel to be there.

But please know that you are not alone, we all care for you so much, we will always be here for you. And as much as you doubt it, God is there reaching out to hold you in his arms.

You're in my thoughts and prayers.
lizzy.. xxx

DarnTired

Antiquitie's Friend
Sooz, I wish I could be there and talk to you. Sometimes, the forum seems a little too separate. There are times I'd like to look into people's faces and tell them to hang on and find the good bits in life. As it is, this is what I've got. So please try to find those good bits that exist. I know how difficult it can be. Really I do. But they are there.

There are things that make you happy. Try to focus on those things.

Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00