There's no fight left in me.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by thatonekid, Dec 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thatonekid

thatonekid New Member

I don't know what to do anymore. I've tried everything I can think of. Everyday I wish a little bit more that I was dead. Everyday I feel a little bit more catatonic. I am the living Hanukkah miracle, I am running on empty. I have it all planned out for the end of January.

I have people in my life who care but I just don't know if the relationships are strong enough to be the whole reason I stay alive. I feel like people who aren't suicidal or people who only talk about it but would never go through with it have this nugget of something that the rest of us just don't. This deep down to the core reason to live. That deep down value for human life. I just don't have that. I just want to let go.

I just pray that God can see how hard I fought and still love me. For four and a half years now I've been fighting and I'm just ready to let go. I don't what's left for me anymore...
    I don't see the point in fighting anymore... Help?
  2. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hello Thatonekid,

Seems like you are feeling really low today are are allowing your thoughts to get to you firstly welcome to Suicide Forums, I'm so glad you are looking for help :hug:

Feeling suicidal is NOT always about wanting to die you know? But wanting to live happily and in no pain, this can be occomplished with aa litte suppoortfrom members oon here, many membeers are in your shoes so please don't hurt yourself **hug** x
  3. thatonekid

thatonekid New Member

I've tried reaching out to people in my life, and they've done all they can, but no amount of talking or love ya's can help. At the end of the day, I'm alone...

And this is no cry for attention because what I've planned is a guarantee, well as guarantee as you can get.

and maybe I don't want to die, I want to feel alive. Not just exist but thrive. Seeing as that doesn't look like it's going to happen though....
  4. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

Just give up.

Just give up and get on with your life.

Why fight towards the conclusion of suicide?

You will burn yourself out living out your schedule,struggling to reach that January deadline.

Let go...let go of the suicide dream.

5. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Why not try reaching out to people oon here, you'll regret Suiciide you know if you fail, which iis really common I know I can't or anyone can stop you but were always here for you when you need someone :hug: x
    Yoou can send me a PM anytime I would love totalk to you and get to know you :) x
  6. SomeoneElse

SomeoneElse Well-Known Member

I wish I could say that.
  7. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

You asked for help - I think that means that you want help to stay alive. Posting on sf will help you to do that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.