There's no point in going on.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DeathCab11, Jun 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeathCab11

DeathCab11 New Member

I have a big identity crisis. I don't know who I am anymore. The things I liked up to last week just seems boring as hell and everything else looks like that too. I just feel like it's pointless to go on living when you have no one you can really talk to, because they think you are worthless... Also, when I look at life in retrospect, it just feel like we are all doing it for naught, that whatever we do, we still end up dead. So why not die right now ? I am just helpless. When I try to help others, it just goes back right into my face with something like : You don't know anything, fuck off. Recently, I keep having panic attacks really often. It's to the point where my body shakes by itself and I cannot breathe, because my anxiety is too fucking high. I really don't know what keeps me living. Maybe I just don't have the guts to kill myself, and that makes me alot more depressed, because to the end, I will not even have a single ounce of courage. The only few people who were my friends turned around because I kept a secret from them. I just don't know what to do anymore... My head feels heavy and hazy. I just want to end it.
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

It is not a matter of courage - it is natural and well honed survival instinct. Have you gotten any help with panic attacks? Many people on here suffer from them and there are some techniques I have read that may help or make them easier to deal with as well as medication...

If you want support or want to help others here based on your experience or just talk about them you have found an understanding place and bunch of people.
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...please talk to your doc about these panic attacks and how you are feeling...for me, apathy is a clear sign that I am not doing well and that I need help...see what is available for you so you can feel more in this world
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.