Theres no reason left for me...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pain&Sorrow, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pain&Sorrow

Pain&Sorrow Well-Known Member

My soul mate just turned me down, she was my last hope at love. I have no reason to live anymore. It has been gnawing at my soul for too long... goodbye.
  2. Theory

Theory Well-Known Member

Please don't! You made such a great story just a few minutes ago!
    Can you explain furthermore? do you wish to talk private? :hug: i'm here for you right now.
  3. Pain&Sorrow

Pain&Sorrow Well-Known Member

im in chat right now..
  4. AnomymousX

AnomymousX Well-Known Member

The exact same thing happened to me. It was the key event that led to my suicide attempt. She ended up going out with my best friend. She flew over here from Canada to see him, I couldn't believe it. Because of that, I gave up my best friend and all contact with this girl. I'm not being selfish, it was the only way I could keep my sanity.
  5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Dear P&S I know exactly how you feel it's happened to me in the past before it's one of the worst feeling's and so rotten I understand.It's just so hard because talking over a PC is'nt as near as strong as being next to someone or on the phone.
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Pain and Sorrow,
    It could be worst my last fiance cheated on me and ripped me off for$18,000.We had bought a house together. I thought for sure she was the one for me.Fist I went thru greiving,then anger and that was where I stopped. She asked me if we could get back together. I thought it over for about 2 minutes and told her oh hell no!!
    You will get over this soon. Having a long distance relationship hardly ever works. Not enough one on one time. Just wanted you to know there are alot of people who have been thru this and finally got over it. Take Care!!~Joseph~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.