there's no solution

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Nilez, May 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nilez

Nilez Member

I have nowhere to go. No one in my family accepts me. I have no friends to talk to, no partner to discuss things with. I'm alone and sad. No one will ever see me as a man, no one will ever accept me as one. There's no solution, there only thing I have left is death.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

What do you mean by your family don't accept you? I'm really sorry you are feeling so alone just know that you are not alone here, we are riding this path with you. Want to elaborate on what is going on for you?

Nilez likes this.
  3. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

I am sorry that your family doesn't accept you. *hugs* Here if you want to talk.

Nilez likes this.
  4. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Hi @Nilez

I'm really sorry you are not having the support you need. You are a man, and there's actually a lot of support for the T part of LGBT out there. I am personally an ally, well a bit more than that... the first person I loved (urequieted though, as he was taken) was ftm... I know he struggled a lot as well, but things can get better.

Have you tried online dating sites for LGBT? If you worry there aren't people in your area who might support you, then maybe try international forums and see what happens? Of course LDR are difficult, but maybe that would give you a partner who truly understands...

Are you in touch with any people who have gone through what you are going through? They could have a lot of insight and understanding to offer you. These things can also be found on LGBT forums and online communities I'm sure.

5. Nilez

Nilez Member

I'm trans. I was forced to come out to them a year or so ago and they took it very poorly, forcing me to be overly feminine (which i really wasn't before) and never wear my binder, even sports bras are something they look down upon. I feel so awful all the time, I feel like I'm not living because I live as a person I am not. If I go back to my home country or even anywhere in the continent I was born in things will only get worse.

6. Nilez

Nilez Member

I met someone online recently who is in a similar situation, I talk to him sometimes but I dont want to burden him too much with my problems specially since we just met. I was in a LDR with my last partner, we met in school but got separated after I had to move out, we were going to meet again in college but I guess they stopped liking me.

7. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

This journey you are taking isn't for the faint of heart. You are already a warrior against the evil of what humanity throws at you. All I can say is good luck and I do hope you find total confidence and happiness in yourself before finding that special someone or even finding true friends along the way. they're rare and far in between.

Nilez and Brian777 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.