There's Nothing In This World

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Kimberley Michelle, Jul 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i have nothing. i am at a loss for words. she was my world, my purpose, my muse, my sun, my earth. and now, she is gone and i'm afraid, for good. she allowed me to feel happiness, true utter happiness in a time when everything was completely uncertain. she made me laugh, she made me smile, she made me think. but now, i'm on the verge of tears. i can't see myself with anyone else. no one has ever made me feel so incredibly whole. i do not want to go on without her by my side. i do not want to go on without her support. there is only one option left for me. to eliminate her from my mind, forever.

2. white

white Well-Known Member

Who was she? and what happend?

3. she was a friend of mine, someone i knew since the 6th grade.
    we lost touch for a few years but rekindled earlier this year, we would
    just talk and talk for hours on end. then two weeks ago, i told her that i had a crush on her and now, she absolutely refuses to talk to me..

4. white

white Well-Known Member

u a girl rite?

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I know how devastating a break up can be. You have to go thru steps of grieving. First is obvious greif! 2nd is anger, the rest I can't remember right now because my thoughts are all jumbled up right now. You have alot of experiences to see and do! Please take care!! Stay Safe..

6. hare

hare Active Member

if it helps, i can relate. i've had a crush on my best friend for a long time. if she ever figured out....well i don't want to know. that freaks me out. she's the only one i've told i'm suicidal. we're close.
    maybe if you tried to explain to your friend that you want to friends, and the crush isn't all? that's my case, anyway. for me, the crush part isn't nearly as important as our friendship, it just sits at the back of my head and bothers the shit out of me from time to time.
    maybe your friend is just initially freaked out. she might come around/

7. bono

bono Well-Known Member

Your write a little too dramatically for your connection to be anything but puppy love. You feel the need to feel passionate about something so your life can be more grand. (like those lives you see on the tv)

Your feeling hopelessness because you think no one will fall for you. She knew you best and rejected you, so why should you go through the effort of looking for anther girl?
    You didn't actually get rejected, because you never had a chance. Girl on girl isn't a option for most girls. You didn't actually take any leaps of faith and put the effort into looking for a girlfriend. You deceived yourself into thinking that if you where a worthy enough person. She would fall in love with you. So you wouldn't have to expose yourself to the nightmare that is dating.

You haven't lost her thought. She doesn't know how to react to you how. She can't give you the relationship you want, so she will guilty and akward around you. Find a real girlfriend, she won't feel so threated around you and the two of you can return to being friends.

~Bono, the uppity Canadian with a floppy head and beady little eyes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.